- Educational program with Obra Social “la Caixa”.
- Database for calcite quality of different quarries in the world.
- Microbiological study of calcite beds after years of operation.
- FCCA donates software and equipment for research purpose.
- Example of control of remineralization using pH and EC.
- New DrinTecTM remineralization plant with concrete cells for 24.000 m3/d.
- Analysis of corrosion problems in some desalination plants on the Canary Islands.
- Ras Abu Fontas A3 enters operation.
- New microfilters for pipes come into reality.
- Unpacking a new project.
- Testimonies of our heritage.
- Shared ambitions: Involcan launches its 1st International Training Course on Volcanic Monitoring.
|Fecha de publicación:||31 January, 2017|
El Manantial is a quarterly bulletin to inform the readers about the latest projects carried out by the Foundation.
To browse the previous bulletins, please go to the section of published bulletins.
Data or opinions reflected in this newsletter do not necessarily correspond with those of the Canary Islands Water Center Foundation.
Water Canary Foundation Center assumes no liability for damages incurred directly or indirectly as a result of errors, omissions or discrepancies arising from the contents of this newsletter.
© 2016 CANARY ISLANDS WATER CENTER FOUNDATION
All rights reserved